Tuesday 2 October 2007

Tallinn reports live

Hello Hello dear all

I am back in Tallinn after one more week off... This time, I received a very good friend of mine, so we went to visit Amèlie & Jonathan, Helsinki, Riga and Vilnius! I am very tired, but happy! I had really nice time in Helsinki. Me and my friend were in a very funny mood, so we had lots of fun! I loved to see Riga again, and we went to a french tea house called Amèlie, that was playing portuguese music!!! It was SO nice!! Then we spent the weekend in Vilnius, with a portuguese EVS girl, who showed us around and introduced us to EVS people! They are very funny and I am waiting to received them in Tallinn next weekend!

I also met some new volunteers, from Barbara and Katha's project. They are 2 nice german teenager girls! Very different from each other, and have a very different relationship from Babs and Katha... the good thing is: they live in Kopli!!! 'Cause there are 3 new teacthers (including spanish Marta) in the flat of the school, the girls had to move out! So, now we are neighbours, but I am still waiting for a crémaillère.

I know nothing about the volunteers in Lasnamae... somehow we do not communicate... but I know some things about the flat! Though Julka said she wanted to write about that (and I have the feeling I already wrote about this...) whatever!! I am already very excited to receive Lena again! In only one week!! I have to start thinking about the party! I need to know at what time you arrive, so that I can pick you up!! And Lena, do you have where to stay? Of course I don't need to tell you, you KNOW that my flat is your flat!! If you need to stay for some time till you find a place for your self, I will be more than pleased to help! And it seems like Lena will not be the only one that we will have to visit in Tallinn...

do you remember that strange woman that talked to me, when we went to Chri Chri's project to make the international presentation? Well, today I start working in her language school! As my organization is almost "dead" and I have nothing to do, they decided I could teach, once a week, journalism, in english! So, I start today, in one hour! I am excited about this new thing to do, because otherwise I think I would go crazy without anything to do in the office!! I only/still have 2 months and a half here! I start wanting to go home... and to Stochkolm and to Kiev!!! hahaha

what about Ben?? Kêlig (I don't believe you!!)?? Katha?? Julka?? Missing Gigi?? ALICE??? where tha fuck are you guys?? and WHY don't you give some news?? is just to make us (people who write where) feel more and more lonely??

3 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

a lot of nice news from you and l felt your happyness inside me. l mr eally happy...of the people you saiyed, just gigi is justified becaise is not in patra for this week but the other are really ass hole! find a reason to say that it s not true! am I right blog writter?

Dörchen said...

oh, how I can imagine your feelings concerning silent fellow-ex-volunteers :o)
But: let's never give up hope for over-all communication ;]
you know what?! I'm already looking forward to visiting you in Portugal like hell! And as Mario will maybe end up on the Azores it won't take THAT long *jeeeeehaaaa*
is it already winter in estonia?

musi musi to the new teacher :o)

Miss Lee said...

in the Azores??? oh my god!!! it is very beautifull i guess, but... i guess there must be as much things going on as in Võru in Autum time... but why is he going there??