Saturday 20 October 2007

AEGEE





Tere to everybody! I want to inform everybody about AEGEE, a student NGO that I m involved in. AEGEE is the biggest european student network with about 15000 members in whole Europe. I have some more details in my blog but I insist on that cause it s a great chance to travel and meet people from all over Europe, participate in interesting events, learn how an NGO works and much more! Check the website www.aegee.org to find your nearest antena (thats the name for AEGEE locals) and contact them! You ll find good friends within your countries and ofcourse you ll have the chance to travel and meet people from all around:) And just mention that you know the president of AEGEE-Patra (thats me:):)

Filia to everybody,
Gigi

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hehe...you're a good member of the board...you're already promoting!
But actually I might join anyway. at least go to some meeting next week!
And then we can arrage a Patras-Münster eent hehe