Friday 5 October 2007

Tere tere

I know it took me quite long to leave a short message on the blog, but this time you have to excuse my stupidity, not being able to put this fucking text online so I can choose an excuse for this delay with either my stupidity or with the fact that I don t care. So for sure, I rather confess, that I am too stupid to use these technical equipment from the new modern world than to say that I just don t care, because last one is not true.

So after too much alcohol during the night I left, I felt very bad the next morning, but veeeeerry bad. Drunk as I was when coming home, I forgot to put my alarm clock, meaning that instead of 6 o clock in the morning, I woke up at 9 o clock, even though I told my parents the night before to call me in the morning (luckily I am aware of the fact that sometimes I don t manage my things so well). I told them to call on the flat telephone and not on my mobile phone just to be very sure that I will get up. But no, instead of me waking up because of 5 minutes of telephone ringing, Anton woke up, answered the phone and tried to finally wake me up. After some minutes I just replied, tell them to call on my mobile phone and leave my room.

Usually I am very nice in the morning. So, shouting at my parents, why the hell they dare to call me so early, I stopped the phone call and fell asleep and asleep and sleep until my mobile phone suddenly rang again at nine. (my father told me afterwards that he was afraid to call again, because he didn t want me to shout at him ). But finally at this time I realized that I have to wake up and still had 2 hours until my plane no problem if my bag would just have been packed totally
So ok, I managed I arrived in the airport and finally I was very happy that you were not there I was really not in the mood for this.

When thinking that wooow, everything is managed, you are on the way home, just relax, suddenly I had the need to puke. But NOW! Sitting in between 2 fancy trendy guys. I thought, no, its not possible, the plane is just starting, you are not allowed to get up. But really, I started to sweat like hell, but amazingly, trying to find a position that would prevent me from puking, and making some fresh air with Estonian air magazine. So I stood up, getting to the toilet.

And at this time we have to switch back to my earlier childhood. First time when I was taking the plane with my dad, he was soo funny to tell me, that if I go to the toilet in the plane, I have to be very careful that I will not fall through the hole. So for sure this is one thing that was still in my head. And even though I am already very afraid of walking through the plane, or even not to have the seat belt fasten, I went forward to the toilets where 2 very smiling stewardesses asked me: Can we help you? YES, I need to puke! And I was on the toilet, fighting against all these horror stories my dad told me. The end of the story is that finally not the puking let me feel better. I just had to make a green kakashky and I felt like new born.

So ja, that s it. Back home I quickly realized that it will be impossible if I will not move. The city I live was already sad, empty and nothing but when I came back I realized that it was horrible and nothing could keep me there. Everyone has left! Everything has left! Shops closed, empty bars, closed clubs. Its very bad. And then you would say, ah, at least you have your friends. Ja, for sure I have, but not there in this place. Everyone is doing something and for sure not in Alsfeld. So it was very hard to meet all people all together its not like before, but it s usual, the baby gets older

This is why I will go to Halle tomorrow. Noo, you don t know Halle? People might now it better as the ugliest city in Germany . Yep, that s where you will find me, at least this year. But only this year because for sure I am leaving after one year. Only the content of my studies keeps me there. And at least, I am little bit closer to berlin ;) tere tere Laura!
Hm. I am sounding like very disappointed and sad, but finally I am very happy. Everything is going its way and lets see what will happen.

So I am already on the way to Halle to move into my new room. By now, no contract is signed, but the plan is to move into a very nice very big room. So you see, there is always some space for some of you! For those who haven t understood what I said: this is an invitation J finally I visited Halle and it is not so bad, as everybody told me. Of course its not Berlin but its ok for 1 year.

now i am already in halle, and i can tell you, i am totally lost. i dont know to go to which presentations. everything is done by internet and you see, lee had to help me to write on this blog, how can i manage my whole studies with this fucking shit??? Barbara!!! Where are you when i need your help?!?!?!

So I am sending you greetings, a huge hug and musi musi!

PS: Thanks Lee ;)

9 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

hihihi.
very funny:D but l don understand one thing........Were you drunk? ahahah
helle is really ugly city!!!!

good luck!!!!!!!!!

Barbara said...

ach katha....wuerde dir ja sofort helfen, aber wenn du so weit weg in ne haessliche Stadt ziehst geht das halt nicht!
By the way...one of my flat mates is also from Hessen. So again a "crimina who steals ashtrays" (hehe...sorry guy. that's a German thing)
So you were pretty hammered on your last night, huh? poor stewardesses!
but why are you only staing in halle for 1 year? What happens then? And...I need your new adress and phone number to stalk you with postcards and prank phone calls at 6 in the morning *muahahahahaha*

Alright..I gotta go now and later get hammered with Doro and the rest of the first semester students!!

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
edokoita said...

I have a question Katha. Why your kakasky was green????

Barbara said...

I don't think you want to know, gigi!

edokoita said...

Ofcourse I do want to know! I m very interested in kakasky! Especially when it comes to colour:)

Anonymous said...

gigi, i think concerning my kakashky it becomes now too private...

barbara, there is no telephone...but, as i found out just 10 min ago how to use internet in uni :D :D :D, we can use skype. ah no, too loud. so as soon as we get internet in my flat, i will tell you. and my adress...well...i have to ask my flatmates...

i am not sure if i understand your ashtray joke?!?! its a personal one or about all the people in hesse?
be careful with your answer!

Anonymous said...

:D this was my first blog comment :DD

Anonymous said...

alle hesse sin verbrescher denn se klaue Aschenbescher.