Monday 15 October 2007

ciao guys,
as most of you know, I will go to visit some of us....the french club but with a little step to switzerland. I will be a bit angry with them because they never write on the blog:( but I must be calm because they can make me a homeless:). so l m sorry that lesya can t read the comment properly because usually l prefer to comment that write. why? because l would like write and put some pictures but as you know I m luzy and l should move the pictures from my leptop to the pc I m using, or maybe ask to my friend, who have the same pictures, to send me them, but don t believe that they are less luzy than me! I have one more news....donna should come in the end on november for some days. and, lf you want, you can came when you want to visit me...l will be glad.....be careful guys, lt s an invitation (or invite?)! I started with university, like most of you, and I m thinking to ask to write my final work (tesies?) abroad. l stopped with football, eh ye, l had a strong argument with the menagers of the team and now I m in the shit, because I have to find a way to hearn money! here is getting cold porca puttana and I m not happy but, after last year, I think l can resist a bit more.
is it this post to much serious? don t worry l have a surprises :D


http://www.repubblica.it/2006/08/gallerie/gente/amore-ponte/1.html

click on it, they are pictures about estonian people (in estionia of course) token from the most famous italian newspaper. l can t put them directly on the blog because is impossible to copy:(
Who will guess the estonian city in thye pictures will have a beer from me at he next meeting!
the target of the bet is because l would like to go there to know that people!

un bacio a tutti e tutte!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Doesn't Tartu have bridge like that?

Miss Lee said...

I bet they are erasmus students, foreign people... can you imagine an estonian doing that??

edokoita said...

Or maybe russians, that was my guess:)

Anonymous said...

christian, please tell us, how it is possible to spend so much time on travelling? Give us some pieces of advice!