Wednesday 3 October 2007

free hugs

yes guys, I will stress you with this free hugs one more time. As you know, of estonia I just regret that I didn t do free hugs. but someone made for us.In fact if you go to you tube and search for free hugs estonia you will see the worst free hugs that you have never watched. ok they are young and they need support but....still!

I promised to post some picture...I will, but not now:)
and I also sent to aude my recipies.....so don t be angry with me, at least until my next stupid act!
ciao belle e belli!

baci!

1 comment:

Miss Lee said...

Chri watch out this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hto3ndq4B3Q

how some crazy portuguese people made free hugs in May this year, 10 km away from my home town!!

let's mak another one in Portugal, september 2008, ok??