Thursday 4 October 2007

News from Gigi!


So, Im back from Belgrade-Beograd! It was a very interesting trip, I had a lot of fun and I also learned a lot;) For more information, check my blog, everything is there!
So, this Monday I start studying! I m very excited about that and a bit worried, it has been a year since I last studied sth:) I hope everything is going to be fine, I ll let you know!
I also hope that we ll finally get some news from Alice, Ke, Julka... And I dont mind that much if Christian decides to stop posted on this blog (IT S A JOKE!!!)

Filia to everybody,

Hasta Siempre,
Gigi

2 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

welcome back stupid!
l m sorry but you had wrong information because l ve necer tought to stop posting!
we don t have post from people you saied but thank s to the map on the right l saw that kelig watched this blog!
by the way restart to study will be a bit hard, trust me!

Hasta siempre!

Miss Lee said...

your welcome for the map!! we can even see that Julka is reading...

musi