Wednesday 3 October 2007

Finally some good news!!

Guys,

after 9 months working in the english version of my organisation's web site... i am very proud to annouce that FINALLY IT IS ON LINE!!! Drink some Champagne and smoke something to celebrate!!! PLEASE! I am really happy! All the news I have been writting are old, and I must produce new ones, but I don't mind!! 'Cause this means that I am active again! Now, I have a lot of things to do! Of course the first thing I put online were your interviews!! So, now, everyone may read Gigi, Lena, Chri, Lesya and Julka's words! to all the others... TOO LATE!! the interviews are already on, but waiting for the editor's appoval, today or tomorrow!! I will publish a lot of news about Tallinn and Estonia, as well as all the materials that you helped me making! So, from now on you may visit www.siin.ee just click on the english flag!! And if you have any comment or suggestion to make, be my guests!!

love you

2 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

COMPLIMENTI LEE!!!!!
Is really really nice!!!!I enjoyed also the interviews you made to us.
I will appear one more time patetivh but to read it gave me strange sensation , l was remember when you was asking me these questions and my evs was almost over...that interview was one of the moment more deep on my life, could appear patetic I know, but was in lasnamae, almost at the and of evs, intersting questions and above all made from lee! I can t never forget. Thank s!

P.s: change my picture please:)

edokoita said...

Why only Christian has a picture on his interview? I want a picture too:):):) Its not fair!!!!