Tuesday 28 August 2007

finally some holidays!

Tere people,

so, as most of you already know, I am leaving to Berlin tomorrow afternoon! And then Prague, Vilnius... and by the mid september I will be back to our beloved Tallinn! I am really excited because I will meet Laura, Barbara and Doro, plus Robert (from my Russian class). I guess we will have a very nice time in Berlin and it will be a bit of Estonia in german land! So I already packed my bag with estonian vodka and some Kalev chocolate! =)
After that I am going to Prague to meet some of my friends who are EVS there. So it will be a bit of Portugal in Czech land! And just before coming back I will make a stop in Vilnius, to meet another portuguese EVS.
So, i will be moving around Europe for more than 2 weeks... I will be back to our blog in the middle of September. by that time I hope you have posted a lot of news, and pictures and funny things to read! If I have the time I will try to write something as well!

happy me!!
the weather in Tallinn has just became crazy... 10 degrees today, and rainning as hell all afternoon!! for the weekend, ILM says 6 degrees during the night... so, the summer is over here!! An I predict a very cold Autum...
I leave you here some of the pictures from last weekend. I hosted a girl from Riga who took this 2 nice pictures.

together wih Simon and Maria (the new volunteer in Viljandi) we went up the tower of the Raekoda, where I took some more pictures of Tallinn Ladscape, like this one!

hope you enjoy
stay cool

No comments: