Saturday 18 August 2007

ciao guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so...l m back, my environmental trip is over. l m really really tired l don t know how we menaged to do that: working under 40 degrees, 14hours...l m completly black but l can t send you pictures because l didn t take them (no time) the journalist took many of it but she didn t find time to burn on a dvd.

l saw your post and l m really happy but l didn t read yet...l came back 10 minutes ago , l will do it tomorrow.....maybe:)

ok people after university and this trip l really need to be relaxed...are you agree? if you are not....you are an asshole!!!!!!!

good luck people......

barabara l saw one of your post....are you crazy? It s longer than bibble...who inspired you? ratzinger maybe!!!!

hasta siempre!!!!!

3 comments:

edokoita said...

We have stronzo back!!!
Christian, I learned some new Italian, do you want to correct my spelling?
Fami un pompino
Ciucciomi la minchia
Ciuccia la capella Giorgina

So? Am I good???

Barbara said...

Hehe. Ratzinger...yes of course Christian! The German pop blood in me inspired me a lot....
No...basicly I had a lot of time and I was bored at that time.

But it's great to hear from you! I bet you're pretty happy to be tanned again!

Miss Lee said...

HEY HEY
thanks god you are back!! We missed you so much here!
So, now you can start to write about your trip!! I cant wait to read the details!!
Musi