Saturday 18 August 2007

New hometown...well almost.

Now it's final.
I know where I'll study!!!!

MÜNSTER !

what...you've never heard of it? Well...that's not so much of a surprise.
It's a rather small town in my state with about 280.000 people, BUT more than a fifth of them are students! So...a very good students life and a lot of good bars ;-)
And it's very typical to go by bike EVERYWHERE! In Münster there are more bikes than inhabitants (about half a million bikes).

So…that's where I’ll be. and I am excited about it! It's the perfect students city for me: small, green, nice OldTown but full of life. and a good university.

On Tuesday the latest I'll already go over there to find a place to live. Somehow. It will be quite difficult, because of all the new students. I already heard a lot of stories about trying to find a place, but i hope I'll manage.
I hope someone wants to live in an apartment with me.

2 comments:

Dörchen said...

Hey Barbara,

well well well... then we'll maybe be seeing each other some time ;o)
Though I got kicked out via "Abibestennote" I'm still hoping to get in through the "Hochschulauswahlverfahren" - but no more news until end of september :o(

But anyway: Nice that I already know one person there :o]

Hope you are fine,
love
Doro

Miss Lee said...

Hey Babs!!
I hope you like this new tow! I wish you all the luck!!
bu by the way... what are you going to study??
=P