Thursday 16 August 2007

the sevens of life

(This is a post that I wrote for my personal blog. But Gigi conviced me to translate it and post it here!)

Today is my 7 months birthday in Estonia. 2007 has been a very important year for me, also because I always like number 7 so much... I still have 4 months here!
Since January I have welcomed 7 portuguese people here: Pedro, Dani and Cati (from SJM to the world), Raquel and Zé (travelling to where love can take us), Daniela (from Fafe to Latvia) and Nuno (EVS in the South of Estonia).
there are 7 things I discovered since I am here:

1- onde day I may become a (more) patient person
2 - I don't like Till
3 - Play on the swon is cool
4 - the mid-night sun exists and it is amaizing
5 - it is possible to be friend with people that have nothing to do with me
6 - I like more people from the south (till the Mediterranean) than from the north
7 - at this distance one can measure some friendships...

Let's see what I will think about Estonia in 7 years. And if I wii still keep as friends tha 7 more importante people for me in this experience!

So, Happy birthday to me! And to Alice... I am sorry I forgot or got the wrong day... I need your adress to send you your present!
Thank you Barbara for make me travel a bit with your words. See you in Berlin!
Lena, don't disapear, please!!!!
Aude, now that Denmark is over... what about the cooking book?? You can just post some recipes here (I want to eat K's ham and olives cake...)
All the others: GIVE SOME NEWS, PALUN!!!

yours, Miss -almost in Berlin- Lee

3 comments:

edokoita said...

The cooking book! I totally forgot about that!! I am sorry to ask that but Aude, have I sent you the recipe for mousakas?:( I dont remember:(

Barbara said...

Oh yes...the cooking book!
That's be a nice thing to have when I have moved.

And all the best to Lee for the 7-months birthday in Estonia....

Dörchen said...

Hey-Ho Lee,

How is everything going after your 7month-birthday-party (?) in beautiful tallinn?
I've been checking train-connections to Berlin lately and was asking myself when exactly you'll arrive :o)
I'll still have to check out a place to sleep for me and Mario (he'll come, too as we'll move on to the place he spent the last year for some kind of party) and wanted to ask you for the email-ads of the ex-volunteers living in Berlin :o)

I'm soooo lopking forward to meeting you in Berlin!!!
musi musi,
Doro