Tuesday 7 August 2007

Holid.... what???

Tervist!

It's true, Aude! No one likes writting on this blog... I start doubting why I created it!! =(
But as I still want it to replace e-mails, I will answer your questions!

So, I am fine! It looks like the summer finally got to Estonia!! It doesn't rain for almost one week, and the temperatures are really nice!! So, yeah, I am still in Tallinn, WoRkInG!

Last last weekend was the Viljandi Folk Festival! It was extremely nice!!! a lot of nice music, normal people, cute guys... It was really nice!!

that's us (me and the german corner!) on the hanging bridge!

Then, Lena, Emrah, Doro and Camille (Parnu) left... and we had our mid term in Sooma, south Estonia! It was really nice, with a Kanoo trip instead of a hike =) As usually we staied in a very nice place, in the middle of the forest!



so, we were just 6: 3 french and the rest of the world =P but we hd lots of fun, sauna twice, barbeque and a lot of talking...
then we came back to Tallinn and Camille and Laura (Viljandi) were gone but Juksuur is OPEN!!!! we wanted to go there on saturday, but we staied outside drinking CCM and when we got there it was closed, already...
but yesterday, for Barbara's last evening (she leaves today in 7 hours) we went there!



so here she is on the new couch!! So, yes, two new sofas, a small smoking room (just behind the hairdresser chairs) and a glass dividing the twoo rooms... Our corner now has blue floor and new pillows! But some things never change!

So, Aude, I am sorry, but I am not planning go to France in the next months... but to Ukrain... flights from Tallinn are very cheap by now (130 euros)!! So maybe, Lena and Lesya... prepare yourselfs!! And Aude, how was in Denmark? and PEOPLE where have you been??? It was very nice to "read" about Kêlig, Alice and Lena! But you could write something here... post some pictures... I miss seeing your smiles =)

I have to work, now... =/

see you around

Miss - almost in Berlin- Lee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry for the pictures, i will come back home on a few days. And i will have MSN !!!!
Bisous bisous

Aude !

Bottled (em português, Botelho) said...

Hey you guys... and girls,

I'm an outsider, but I want to tell you all that I think this project should be seen as something you love, as something worthwile.

I ask you all just this: don't you have strong feelings for everybody?

Isn't there a smile on your faces each time you have news from each one of you?

So, considering that, why shouldn't you use this blog to let your deep feelings go wild, once they were strongly build in unusual circunstances: it's not normal making a circle of friends with all your nationalities, so what you have is something that, in my oppinion, should be held and kept along the years and wattered, just like the flowers, so it may all be blossom and sprays around the sweet parfum of true friendship, no matter how far you are, how long it will last and how many you may be.

I'm sorry for this comment, but at least think of it.

And, by the way, you all have my most and deep admiration.

Live long and prosper, and let friendship be your guide through the dark hours and the distance.

Hic Hic Hurra

Miss Lee said...

Mr Zé,

I see that the portuguese wine is letting you kind of sentimentalist... but I guess you told a lot of truth things in your comment. nevertheless let's not forget that people tahat leave (now) in southern europe are travelling, enjoying the good weather and burning on the beach. I hope that as soon as winter comes this blog will have a boom of posts... ;)

tchin tchin

Bottled (em português, Botelho) said...

Dear miss lee,

I said I was sorry for the comment!

And yes, I am a sentimentalist man, and you know something weird: I kinda like it being this way!

Maybe my comment wasn´t the right one at the right time, and if so, all I can do is apologize all of you.

Still, if you don't mind, I'll be passing by, just to be part of your fun (as a sentimentalist, I get a little bit touched with things like those... you know, friends, joy - I haven't wrote joints, be cool - happiness an all sort of beautiful feelings life has to offer).

Sincerely,
Hic Hic Hurra

PS - And portuguese wine gives me the most unexpected feelings, that's why I love it so much! Here's to you all... (raising the glass). On the other hand, there won't be many comments of mine here, because this is your space!