Sunday 2 September 2007

Some are on holidays and other will start to work !!




Life is life lol !!

I'm at home since some times now and didn't put a post (it's not good !).
My travel to the east of France was very VREY nice.

I spent some days with Alice and her boyfriend and it was great to see her again. After i went to the Alpes to see some other people who done and EVS and we walked a lot on the montains (you can see the picture).

And now i'm at home and i cook a lot for my parents who work ! Wensday i will go to Pau (it's in the south of France) to see my boyfriend and the 13th i will start my school.




I took this picture in Lyon with Alice and i remember Christian who would like to do a free hugs in Tallinn !! So this picture is for you Christian.


And now the ALpes


Now a question for Lesya, can you give me your adress because i have something for you at home...
And one for Kelig and Alice did you find a job ?

Don't worry for the cooking book, i will do it this week and send you next week. If you can wait 2 weeks it will be perfect.

Musi musi

Aude

6 comments:

edokoita said...

Salut Aude! I want to ask you sth... Have I sent you the mousaka receipe? I m sorry to ask, I m almost sure that I did, just to be really sure. I want the book too, I dont want you to be mad at me :(

Bisous,
G.

Anonymous said...

hey !!
you didn't send me the mousaka receipe !!
So you can send me as soon as possible.

And don't worry i don't want to be mad at you !!

Bisous

Aude

subcomandante christian said...

ops l didn t send you receipt for tiramisù and some pasta....l will do it.....mmmh....tomorrow, if you want if not puff!!!!

Anonymous said...

it will be perfect tomorrow but only if you are not puffffffff !!
And what about France ?
Did the other answer ?
Aude

Bottled (em português, Botelho) said...

How about the recipe of a tradicional portuguese dish, that we used to call "Tired Horse Soup"?

I'm sure miss lee knows it and will explain to you all what's the main ingredient.

And, believe it or not, it's a heck of a way to start off your day!

Chef Porvinhe
Maître de Cuisine

Hic Hic Hurra

PS - By the way, a tiramisù recipe would be helpfull. I love all kinds of cheese, even the sweet ones! Oooops, sorry about the coment, but you know, when you all talk about food you are speaking right to my heart, I swear (cross my stomach, and bet on that)!

Miss Lee said...

no soup1 there are other tasty portuguese recepeis in that book.
and, Aude, of course we can wait!
depois eu partilho, chefe!!
WHERE IS ALIIIIIIIIIIICE???
and Ke, promissed to write...
musi from rainning berlin