Friday 7 September 2007

some people...

..simply find it hard to take their time to write on the blog..
..are not even busy enough to have a good excuse for it..
..should be told that their behaviour is a bit rubbish..
I know all this, and i'm seriously sorry i'm such a bad person concerning the keeping in touch and writing regularly thing, and i've always been and never changed that..








So, NOW, i'll take a couple of minutes, because i'm sick anyways and i should probably not go out tonight, but of course, i will and i don't regret it ;)

Anyways, many of you might already know that Lee, Barbara and Doro and her boyfriend came to Berlin last week and we did the whole tourist-programm. I really enjoyed it, and I hope so did the others..



Uhm.. is it normal that I can't see my pictures? Because they seem to show as tons and tons of weird signs and letters, so I'm very confused.

Anyways, I know Lee could do all this a lot better, but her camera is kind of ..broken.. so now she can never see her pictures. But talented as she is, I'm sure they're all brilliant or artistical anyways.

Oh, and some more news: I was accepted by all the universities I applied at ;p
And now I will stay in Berlin and study Scandinavian Philology and Social Sciences, which I am really, really happy about.

So guys, I want to see whether my photos are there, because otherwise this was all for nothing. And i need to find myself some food before going out, so I kind of have to rush.

Love you all, and love the blog :)

musi, kalli, kalli, musi!!

Laura

4 comments:

Miss Lee said...

i loved it!!! and i will come back...

subcomandante christian said...

nice pictures and l guess nice moments...lucky you.
if you don t have anything in your kitchen to eat, ask me, l have very good bacon and ham...delicious!!!!!

Unknown said...

that's good to know Lee! :)
And thanks Chri, I sure do appreciate that :p

Dörchen said...

Of course we enjoyed it - A LOT :o]
Thanks again for the original guide, that was quite another picture than the one I had gained in year 10 *haha*
By the way: congratulations again for the uni and hope to meet again... may it be in Berlin, Münster, Portugal or anywhere else in the world ;o]

kalli kalli