Thursday 6 September 2007

I'm coming back!!!!

:)
Tere-tere!!!
It's nice to get back to civilisation sometimes.
I finaly have time and chance to put some news into blog.
It's so crazy now to be here without you all.
So, here is my life at the moment:
I spent 2 weeks at the workcamp just after I came back :).
After this I was staying at my parents' place, sleeping and eating.
I also wanted to say that joined GiGi's NO SMOKING club, really no cigarettes since I'm back in Ukraine!!!! I hope you are OK there right now, 'cause they are showing horroble things about Greece now on TV :O.
By the way, I'm coming back to Estonia, I'm waiting for documents, but I already have a permit!!!!
I'll let you know when I get more news.
Love you all,
Lena

4 comments:

Miss Lee said...

fuxk Lena!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that you are coming back!!!! See you in october

Barbara said...

Wow....that's so great Lena!!!
I feel so happy for you!
Let's hope the documents arrive soon!

Man..don't know what else to say. Lucky you!

edokoita said...

Hey Lena, you re going back? Thats cool! how long are you going to stay this time? Another 10 months?:) I may meet you there if its for long time:)

subcomandante christian said...

wow!!!!!
cool lena I m so fucking happy lena for you...lt s great
l want really know why when how long......will you live in lasnamae again?
great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!