Saturday 29 September 2007

Miss you Part II Some news from Ukraine:)

Hello people:) I’m glad to hear from all of you and glad to admit that our blog hasn’t actually died with the beginning of the new studying year:) We are still alive and present, except Kelig and Laura (Lee, I guess you can go to visit Berlin more often to stimulate Laura to post something
Everything is ok here, tomorrow we are going to have elections too (to choose the new members of our parliament), but I’m not going to put here as much information as enthusiastic Georgious did, our political process it too full of populism now anyway so it’s not that interesting.
We have some EVS volunteers here in Ukraine now. There are three of them – two from Germany (a boy and a girl) and one from Finland (girl). As for me I can say that I’m falling a bit into second wave of missing my EVS – it’s September now and I can’t avoid thinking about the September of previous year and about the very begging of my EVS. I’m starting to miss some ordinary things which GG mentioned like bus root or RIMI.
So love you all, musi-kali, wish everybody who started new university year (the very first one, like Laura or Barbara, or the finishing like GG or Aude) interesting subjects, nice professors and easy tests. And student parties:)
Miss you in Ukraine,
Lesya
PS: People I’m not always able to read the comments – it’s too slow to open and sometimes they just don’t want to open, so please answer more in your posts XXXX

No comments: