Monday 17 September 2007

Details on my return to Estonia

So I just wanted to let you know that I come back to Tallinn in the middle of October, at the moment I bought a busticket for 10th of October, so on 11th I should be there (hope I manage to everything I need before). I'll keep on working at my host organisation, so back to I-net all-day-on, MSN, Skype and talking to all of you.
I would like to put here some pictures, but my i-net connection is amaizing and it cuts me off each time I'm trying to do it.
So now for next 2 years I'm staying at Tallinn and if you feel like you've missed Estonia, you can always come here. But may be after all this time I become a real Estonian, won't talk to you and will be as active as a fish.
Love you all and hope toi hear from you as soon as possible!!!!
Musi-musi,
Lena

8 comments:

edokoita said...

Two years??!! Wow, thats a lot!! I m very happy for you Lena, I hope everything will be perfect for you! Catch a flat in the center and I ll visit you:) Ah, and maybe you should contact Erika for some estonian language classes:) Life is so funny sometimes:) Bisoussss!!!

Miss Lee said...

uau ua uau Lena!!! I will prepare a fucking welcoming party for you, that will last the whole weekend!!! I am so fucking happy that you will be back!!! Cant wait to see you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you people!!!
Specially for GiGi, I'll find a flat at Kopli and I will kick your Greek ass if you don't come to see me:P.
Lena

subcomandante christian said...

2 years!!!!!!!
wow, l m so fucking happy for you lena! lt s just unbelievble!!!!
You will start to be cold, to drive crazyly, to speak estonian, to be fascist, to be slow and to speak slow (in this case is not really bad) hihihih! give a kick to gigi ass after l used it please!
congratulation and see you...sure!!!!!!

subcomandante christian said...

ops...l forgot in the prevoious post that when l was talking about estonians prejudice I was just joking and find a funny way to say to lena that It s not that bad if she could speak slower. I m sorry estonians reader.
l wanted to make my joke clear because sometimes estonians are really serious, out of funnies thinghs and slows......It s a joke too!!!!!!
oh my god how could l quit this post without create a diplomatic problem.....
I love estonia, some estonians are in my heart (above all estonian girls) and I m so happy that lena will go there again! Is it ok?

Miss Lee said...

there are no estonian readers on this blog... only portuguese and greek (besides us)! don't worry! But I don't think that Lena will get slow and serious! I believe that she will make the estonians around her more active and funny!! ;)
musi

Anonymous said...

yep....that's the spirit.

Unknown said...

Nice ^^


No, really: good for you Lena, I'm happy you've made this decision and are happy with it.
We'll see you for the laulupidu 2009, if not before - and we'll all stay at your place +lol+
musi!