Monday 26 May 2008

run for your trips

guys

until thursday mid night you can book free tickets on ryanair.com
they are making some special sales/promotion days! so, use it!!
for example, for Chri I saw a ticket for 5 euro Valencia-Porto...
concerning you coming to Portugal, let me tell you somethings: the fest is 5, 6, 7 September. As Kêlig arrives on the morning of 3rd to Lisbon I will be there at that time. so, if you want to come to Portugal and land on Porto you should do it until the 2nd September. if you want to land in Lisbon try to make it on the 3rd or 4th September, ok?
there is another airport where ryanair flyes to: Faro... it's far away! dont take this one!
ok?
musi musi

2 comments:

subcomandante christian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
subcomandante christian said...

hey hey...no comment on this important post....l dont want think that just ke (who bought already the flight) and me are going to lee's country!
I haven t booked the flight just because I don t have mine internect connection just right now.

thank s lee!!!!!!!

baci!!!!!