Sunday 1 June 2008

Back to Estonia this summer!

Tere everybody! I have very nice news that I want to share with you all!! This summer I ll be back to Tallinn!!! I had applied for a scholarship last October and just two weeks I ago I found out that I got the money!!! I will follow an Estonian language course in Tallinn University for two weeks 14 July to 1st August which also includes weekend trips around Estonia (Laahema and Hiiuma I think :D) I m very happy for that, I have already tickets to Riga on 10th of July and coming back 5th of August. I ll get paied the course fee, accommodation in student dorms and also I ll get 120 euros for living expenses :D:D:D Ταλίν, έρχομαι!!!!

PS. I ve searched tickets to Portugal and they are so stupid expensive!!!! People that live in Greece are cursed :(

No comments: