Wednesday 11 June 2008

How is the begining of summer for you ??

Hey,
i hope all is ok for you !
I started my practice 2weeks ago and it's very interesting. I learn a lot of things and my coleges are very nice. And since 1 week i have a flat in Nantes, some of my friends have a practice in Germany so i could take it !!! So if you want come in Nantes this summer, i can host you it will be with pleasure.
Next week-end Perrine will come here and we will go to Britany.

And i wanted to say something about a very nice european thing !!!
As you maybe know, France was quite bad but italia was not better.....
It's just for Christian because i know many of you don't like football lol !!!

I have a bad and a good news, so maybe i coudn't come to Portugal in september because Flavien (my boyfriend) will do an erasmus in Denmark and i may go with him. And maybe until the end of august or the begining of september but nothing is still done because i don't found an hospital where i could go. So i will inform you as soon as possible.

A lot of love and take care of you and see you soon.
Musi musi

Audé

PS : I can send the cooking book to you Doro but i don't have your mail adress. So say me something and i will send you this !!!!

6 comments:

Miss Lee said...

=(

the only good thing is that Portugal is doing good in Euro...

Barbara said...

Aude...I really really hope you can make it to Portugal!

And euro...well here we all are in the footbal fever and enjoy the games. To be honest...I didn't mind at all that the netherlands won hehe, although there are our al-time rivals.


and...our uni-cafeteria serves Euro-meals so I had Bacalhau the other day! The best uni food I've ever eaten FOR SURE!!

subcomandante christian said...

as I though....during evs nobody was interested on football,and l was disapppointed because l didn t have fun joking about the world cup. now that some of you are lucky, w football!!!!

but let s wait tomorrow!!!!

P.s. who is going to portugal?
me yep....l have got already ticket

edokoita said...

Why to wait till tomorrow? Italy suck and Greece is the worst team in this tournament... :( I m dissappointed.... Not sure about Portugal yet, I mean, I will come but not sure how and when yet :D

Miss Lee said...

ok ok
all of your teams suck! we are going to win this fucking championship, because we are playing at home! this is what portuguese players say: playing in Suisse is the same as playing in Portugal. (ans as greece is not good... nothing can stop us this time!)
Kelig, how is it the madness of portuguese fans in Suisse?

subcomandante christian said...

france people, today...don t consider me as a friend, I really hope italy will win against france and then pass the turn...
I don t want be the classic italian always complainning the director of the match but have you seen the match Italy vs Romania?...is that fair?!?!
and dear german people...stop make jokes about us, before in the tv spot for elettrodomestic stuff, yesterday on the newspaper(bild,which say that italy deserves a combine which put us out of the eurocup....maybe you are still thinking when in semi-final of the world cup we gave you the opportunity to play a special final...for the 3th and 4th place:) hihihihihih

I was joking abviously!!!actually when l look the matches is nice to think at everyone of you....

ah.....bye bye gigi....no points and no gol for you....a new record right?

kisses to everyone!!!!!!
forza azzurri!!!!!!!!!!
arret le blues