Wednesday 18 June 2008

the beginning of my summer

so, and as to answer GG... I am going to London tomorrow! why? what for? I am going cause for 2 years I have been wanting to go there and visit one of my best friends that studies there (she is an opera singer). In the meanwhile another friend moved there to study music as well. so, I will go with 2 friends to visit 2 more and we are staying in a house of some portuguese... so it will be funny.

Plus that I am going cause the trip costed only 30 euro in that ryan air promotion I told you about. I am also going 'cause I have been twice in London... inside of the airport!!!

but there are 2 real reasons Why I am going there for the weekend: first I am going to a drum n bass party @fabrics, as I always wanted to go, as a real drum n bass fan!!

and my second mission is to find Donna and bring news to you!! I never met her, ok. but I know that if I see her on the street I will recognize her for sure! so... wish me luck!! (i am not joking!!)

happy GG??

as for the rest of my simple life... everything is fine. A week ago I was working for 5 days in a food tent in as organizations market in my town. I was making crepes with Lena's receip and Aude's frying pan... and it was a major success, of course! All the kids wanted and my friens are fatter now... eh eh eh

i have been to the beach, finally!! So, I got my real color back, not my estonian look! I look like me again! Maybe you wouldn't notice a diference, but in my mind and my sould it makes a huge difference to lay on the beach and dive in the cold ocean! I LOVE IT!!

i bought some nice present for Kelig today... if anyone else wants something just let me know... Portugal is still a cheap country for some stuff!

ah!! tomorrow I am going to interview one of my favourite musicians!! he is from my home town and just edited a new work (2 cd's with 40 musics each and a 140 pages book) that sould out in 2 weeks!! He was my platonic love when I was a teenager... you can listen to some of his musics here they are all in portuguese, but... the pictures are also his and the videos are quite nice! so, I leave you with Manel Cruz... and I am so excited that I wont be able to sleep tonigh... i am quite sure!!

I love you all, always in my sun tanned heart!!

2 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

have a nice week end:)

Вчена Мавпа said...

Yeah!!!
Enjoy London, and loved story about crepes:P.
Musi-musi.
Miss you a lot.