Friday 27 June 2008

Barcelona on 9th July!

Aloha everybody!

I m not going to to say anything more on Euro 2008, Greece sucked, Russia dissappointed me aswell, Euro 2008 is finished for me :) I m writing just to make you jealous.... (hehehe). I m going to Barcelona on 9th July! I ll be living in a nice place ( as Lee said, the best place in Barcelona) in Ciutadella :)



That s the place :D

I ll be there till 13th July when I fly to Tallinn :D. More photos and news when I m back. Best part about this is that it is for free!!! Trip, accommodation, food, it s an award for a contest I took part. Do you feel jealous enough? :D

Love you!

5 comments:

Miss Lee said...

it's not over yet! Now I hope Germany wins, for 2 reasons: 1 - i would prefer to have been defeated by the euro champion then by the first looser; 2 - cause I have more german friends than spanish (most of my spanish friends are catalan, so it doesnt count!)
so, it's not fucking over!!
and yes, Ciutadella it's wonderfull, close to a lot of museums, nic e pubs and shops...
Barcelona is one of the cities with major place in my heart!!

subcomandante christian said...

capron hijo de puta!!!!
maricon!!!!!
l will support spain because l m gioing there 19th of july till 1 september...so l prefer to hear "spain is champion of europe" instead "spain won against italy"

so lee...let s bet a beer! if germany will win l will pay the first beer in portugal, if spain will win you will pay!!!!!

barcelona it s just amazing!!!!

Barbara said...

Couldn't be more jealous!!!

And I personally couldn't agree more, Euro is not over yet!

We'll see how things turn out on Sunday. I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but we are all pretty excited over here!!

Miss Lee said...

ok Chri we have a deal.
but we will drink portuguese beer, anyway, ok??
musi

subcomandante christian said...

ok...portuguese beer!
l going to watch the match and support spain!
baci