Monday 23 June 2008

the non european countries euro cup

hey guys!

i am back from london (yeah, Ben I am in Portugal already...). so, i didn't find Donna, I didn't go to Fabric (cause there were thousands of people making a line at 11 pm...), but I am back happy.

I 'm owing some beers to Barbara, right... I will pay, no worries. Actually Chri is helping me to pay this! I am really sorry that our countries are out. but I am worst about having a goal keeper like Ricardo... Isaand!!

Now I bet that the final will be Russia vs Turkie! Russia has showed good futball, and it's the first time they go to euro cup since 91... they deserve it! and Turkie... you know, when some one is lucky, portuguese people say that person has a litle star over his shoulder. Well, Turkie has a fucking constelation illuminating their way. But anyway, I would prefer Russia to win! so, I bet one bottle of Porto wine on Russia! who's in?

in London I met some english man that told me: "Don't be sorry or sad cause your team got kicked out. England was never in!" eh eh eh it made me smile! So, this is also for the french, the greek, the italians...

i only hope that a non european union country wins this bloody tournament! ;)

5 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

hihihi....yes lee I will help you :)
l would prefer a final with turkey and russia as well with this last one winner:)
so l can not bet against you! but just be your partner!

baci

edokoita said...

Guys, I have already bet on Russia, so if they win the cup, 220 euros for me :D That means some beer for you in Portugal :P So..... RUSSIA!!!!!!

subcomandante christian said...

how much did you bet on italy winner against spain ;)

idet russia!!!!!

edokoita said...

Just 3 euros, I dont trust stronzos that much :) Россня чемпион!!!!

Barbara said...

Ah Lee....you don't have to buy me beers! I didn't even officially enter the bet. Besides....I want to drink with you, everything else I don't care.
Of course I enjoy that Germany is now in the final but it's not the point.
Point is....It's Euro cup, it's European volunteers, we get excited about something...and we will be even more excited once we are all in Portugal.

And for now...FINALE IN VIENNA!!!!!!!!!!