Tuesday 6 May 2008

My trip in Estonia

Tere tere
Me too i was in Estonia during my easter's holidays.

I didn't take time to post my picture but know it's done !!
I had a very nice trip with a little stop in London's airport for a night !!
I LOVE ryanair and easyjet when you must changed airport....

But Lena took me on the airport in Tallinn and the real trip started.
After a little stop on her wood house (like Georgios said) we eat in St Patrick with two other volunteers.

During my little week there, i went to my kindergarten and it was a very good moment for me.

All the kinds remember me and was very happy to see me again.

After that, i went to a second hand, hell hunt, i walked in the old tower, eat in Peapersak and bought some fazer chocolat and saw A!!!
I aslo saw my little student, my nice teacher Laida, Elen and Teve.

I do a lot of other things but i can write all...

For me it was a very nice travel to come back to Estonia even if i was there just a week before Georgios !!
My go back to France was again with a stop in London and that time i saw my cousin.

I hope you would go back to Estonia to see Lena and all your remembering.....


I will post an other post quite soon (i think) because this wensday i go to SWITZERLAND with Flavien...

Enjoy your time and take care of you.


See you soon maybe in Portugal.


Musi musi


Audé !!

5 comments:

Miss Lee said...

maybe?? why maybe?? FOR SURE!!! =)
was hell hunt walls green???

Miss Lee said...

maybe?? why maybe?? FOR SURE!!! =)
was hell hunt walls green???

subcomandante christian said...

nice.....well aude when l siad we are jealous...l meant just me and kelig because we were togheter aqnd you know!!!!!!
ke left yesterday :( but was so wonderful:)
stress him to write a post on the blog and l will put pictures because he cannot!!!!hasta

Anonymous said...

don't worry Chri i will try !
Have a nive week end if your have like me 5days for this week end !!!
Musi musi
Audé!

subcomandante christian said...

ah ah ah....really nice aude :P