Sunday 18 May 2008

My trip in Kelig's mountains.....

Hey
like i say, i post some picture from my wonderfull travel with Kelig and Flavien.


Genève, it's the front of the united nations

a breackfast on the balcony !!! So nice ;-)

the view from the balcony....
Me and kelig (if you don't reconize us !!!)

A walk with a lot of snow and the shoes totaly weet at the end !!

Flavien you are the best !!!

And for the end a nice picture of mountains....

I will put some other picture but i don't have them here...

It's my last week-end in Lorient, i will finish school on tuesday afternoon. After i will have 3mounths of practice but it will be better.
So i will be in my parent's house or some friends' house for the next mounths.

Enjoy the begining of summer and see you soon.

Musi musi

2 comments:

Miss Lee said...

beautifull!!!

Вчена Мавпа said...

ILUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!