Monday 19 May 2008

11 days in tallinn




hello dear freinds i hope everybody is fine and everythings to
so i went to tallinn to make party and also love of course ! i ve met some news volonteers pretty cool from germany, hongarian ( i m in love ),spain and so on so on ..... we spent amazing time together in jukssur levist, was so good to be there and estonia pepole was so happy to see me that i get vodka for free and sexe also ( whit the sexe maniac) oh my god never ever anyway now i get a job in tallinn as teamer in same organization then before , i will be back to tallinn at the begining of october now i m in france and thinking to find a job untill october .

good bye lovely freinds

6 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

l m proud of you thoma!!!!or better, before to say that you have to tell me whit who you were f--king because l didn t get.

Miss Lee said...

hey, for those who don't know, the guy in the last picture is Luis, from Spain. he is the new volunteer in my project! =)
good luck thom

Anonymous said...

Hello Thomas !

It is true we have spent so nice times together. Hope you will have a nice summer. We will miss you till October. Come back whenever you want, Estonia will always welcome you as the King of Love !!!!!

As for everybody, it is very strange to live now with the new generation of volunteers, even if they are all very nice. We often think about our last generation ! We think "oh at this time, Lee would have prepared a very big meal for everybody", now it is our turn to cook for everybody !

Hope all of you are doing good,

And see you,

Miss Lee said...

eh eh
if you want I can give you some of my recipes. but only some!!!
now seriously, do you have the EVS recipes book that Aude made? its soooooooo nice!!

Amelie et Jonathan said...

Yes yes we have ! Hopefully Aude gave it to us! Hope everything is doing fine for you Lee !

Dörchen said...

hey, where can I get this famous book?! I'm highly interested and hope you're all fine!
I'm still worrying about the organization (or better: my free-time) for the Lisboa-festival, but I'll hope I'll see many of you guys there?!
greetings