Sunday 8 July 2007

vaffanculo university di merda!!!!!!

Hi guys,
today l m really angry, i supposed to give my last summer exam tomorrow, but just now I saw that the date of exam is moved to 18th!!!
puttana merda troia...all my plan for next week are destroied, l wanted a week just relaxing because after my coming back to italy l started very soon to study and l will finish one day before to work on the boat now!
l m really fed up...but fuck the prof, fuck the university....l m going to the beach dear friends, they tried to put a finger in my ass......but I can fart really easily...right julka?

by the way...have a nice sunday!!!!!!

P.s.: l hope the prof will have diarreha tomorrow!!!! :-D
who doesn t write on the blog is an asshole :-D

subcomandante insurgente angry christian

No comments: