Tuesday 3 July 2007

Its me Gigi!

Tere tere people!

Well, today its 3rd of July (I just checked the calendar) so that means about a month since I left this beautiful city of Tallinn (people make places beautiful). Thank you Lee for creating this blog, although I usually find it boring to write a lot over internet its so nice to share my news with you and read yours...

So, what has changed about me since 10th of June.
I have quit smoking (yep, I havent smoked since that last cigarette in Tallinn airport at 6 a.m.)
I have survived an extremely hot weather (in some places it was +47). I started worrying very much about the future of my country and thinking of buying property in the north (Estonia seems ok:)
I have a job for amnesty international. Its a bit hard to be in the streets and under our sun around midday but its funny, cause I approach people to make them support the organisation and I like to annoy and argue with them (dont worry, I dont fight yet:)
I have applied for the master course I want to follow next year and I m waiting for the interview.
I drink less than I used to drink in Tallinn (ok, last saturday we had an absinth party with some friends but it was just an exception)
I dont drink pasta 6 times per week neither I drink espresso twice a day (frappe rules!!!!)

What hasnt changed about me

I m thinking a lot of Tallinn, Lasnamäe and VIP floor :(
I m missing all of you very much, especially people I cannot find on MSN (Alice, Ke, Lesya, where are you?)
I still think that making a msn account is not that a big deal, even for computer noobies (this kind of complaint goes to Lesya:)
I havent cut my hair yet (and its quite long by now, I need to do it sometime)


To sum up...

I will always be an EVS lover!

Filia,
Gigi

1 comment:

L'Auberge Estonienne said...

did you bring your LM poster?
l would quit to smoke too that s why l m buying camel blue and laura was really right..camel are bullshit...after one of them l have big shushu like shushu

vip mate