Thursday 12 July 2007

about everything

hello people:)
Glad to hear from you:))
I'm ok, sorry - had no time to post smth
during these days I've been to one Ukrainian folk fest (last weekend, 3 days) it was nice, I'm rechagred with fresh energy:)))
Lee, thanks for the Free hugs day (by the way, free hugs from me for each of you post scriptum (I'm not sure this last word should be spelled like that, huh& = |) :))) and you know what? whaen I was that day (7th of July) on the folk fest there was a guy with a board "hug for free" there are still some educated nice people in Ukraine, who follow the news... :)
about the letters adea - it's nice, i like sending normal letters too
so, my address: Ukraine, Kyiv, 02068, Dragomanova street, b. 40-A, apt 29
waiting for the letter:)
Sorry, have to go:(
Bisou

2 comments:

Miss Lee said...

wel,, i suppose... is this you Lesya??
tell me, did you hug the guy with the board in the festival? ;)

bisou

subcomandante christian said...

so lee don t by shy to ask lesya if she had "fun" with the guy....so lesya we want know if with the educate guy it was more than a simple hug :D

l know you would like to kill me:)

by the way your picture in the next post is really nice....ok strange as usually....