Monday 16 July 2007

some gossiping

Tere party people,

i am writting just to gossip a bit ;) I know Gigi and Chri love it!

Remember that girl that interviewed us in winter time, in Lasnamae... me, Kê, Gigi, Emma...
I met her and the fotografer on the street and guess what: I did not recognize them! But she came to me with short hair a big big belly! She is so pregnant that looks like a time bomb! yes, the father is the fotografer, the guy that was in EVS in Serbia!
They asked me about the riots, if I had seen it (because they were out of the country). and you know their comment on this?!?!?! "it was a big party, hum?"... I don't need to tell you that our conversations died here!

Finally I have some information about the mid term, and it is not going to be in Saarema =( but is Värska, somewhere in the south, close to Võru and Russia... and Ege wrote on the e-mail that Margus is already planning a hikke "on the nature: therefore take sleeping bags and mattresses with you, as well comfortable clothes for both sun and rain. As well a mug, spoon and bowl."
I AM AFRAID!!!! the good news is that in 9 people I just don't know 1: Simone. do you guys know her? the rest is me, Thom, Amelie & Jonathan, Fanny, Simon, Nuno and Louice!!!! I guess it will be quite funny!

so, now that you know some news about Estonia, give us some news from the rest of Europe!

musi

Lee

4 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

:o ?????? I don t like gossipping!!!
ahahahahha...
well about simone, if you wrote the name correctly I can tell you that is an Italian name and not female but male.

l wiil write before leave for boat!!!

Miss Lee said...

well in portuguese is a name for a girl... so I don't know...

edokoita said...

I do like gossiping:) and as a good gossiper I already knew that these guys were together... But I admit that I didnt know about the baby, well done Lee:) Actually, I met this guy the day when we visited Kumu gallery (he met me since I also didnt recognise him:) I m sorry to be lost from MSN but in my grandparents home I just have a pstn connection (yes, the ancient one that uses the phone line and gives 38 Kbit/sec)

Bottled (em português, Botelho) said...

Dear miss lee,

As asked, here's some news from this corner of the Europe (also known as Judas Ass):

Portugal is not a small provincy of Spain yet, but we are trying deeply hard to make it so (ask our politicians, they know exactly what they are not doing).

So, you still have a home-country! At least, untill five seconds ago, but I cannot promise you that'll remain the same afterwards...

And now the weather report...

Hic Hic Hurra

Note - Well you said I could make a comment... sorry about that!!!! Laugh-out-loud!