Monday 9 July 2007

one request

Tere party people,

i would like to ask you something... Can you give me your home adresses?? No, I am not going to show up at your door, bagging for food...
there is just some things that i would like to send you, actually i love to receive letters and the best way to provoque that is send some first, s that people will answer...
now, really, i would like to send you guys some stuff, but i need adresses... so, please, send me an e mail with it, ok?

Today in Tallinn is the "tropical country" day! it is hot, it rains, it is sunny, it rains... =S fuck!!!
it looks like we are in north west part of a country that we konw...

life in Tallinn is... basically the same, just without people...

I love you all

Lee

3 comments:

L'Auberge Estonienne said...

mmmh...
Palombi Christian
C/so Vittorio emanuele 26
04020 Monte San Biagio (LT)
Italia

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey !
Can you give me Lasnamae's adress palun ?
I just don't have the post code.
Enjoy your nice day !!

Miss Lee said...

i already had yours, Chri...
the letter is on the way! =)

Lasnamae's postal code is 13811

bizz
L