Thursday 12 July 2007

news from Germany.. finally :)



Hello my beloved fellow-crazy-people!

I'm so terribly sorry, I'm really bad at writing (not just lately, though, I regret to say).. but seriously, I've been insanely busy ever since I came back, which is good, I guess, because otherwise I'd feel weird - like most of you, who have gone home already..
Anyways, I'm doing fine. I'm very happy to have big-city-air around me again, to meet my friends, go out and take public transport home in the middle of the night, drink cocktails, go dancing, smoke inside, have all my CDs and do my fucking uni-applications.. and you know what?!?! Today I'VE BROUGHT ALL MY APPLICATIONS to the unis or the post-office.. which means that now, finally, it's out of my hands and other people get to decide what will happen with me :) It's a brilliant feeling, really.. :)
I do miss you guys, of course, and I miss summer and sun.. it has hardly ever stopped raining or being cloudy around here since I came. I'm walking 'round in sweater and coat and it's awful.. but they say this weekend it'll get nicer..
Actually, I have to go, my friend just left, but I'm meeting another one at 8 and since I do live a bit off the shot now, I'll have to get ready and leave soon.
I love you and hope to see some of you soon!! :)

Ah, two pictures, one for those who recognize what it is, just because it's funny, and the other one cause it's a very special sweater, but I guess you can't see that ;p

5 comments:

L'Auberge Estonienne said...

oh, the sweater.. it says NIVEA on it.. in the little blue box on the right side :)

L'Auberge Estonienne said...

and oh.. it's not really obvious either, but on the other one they're both doing a jay.. i liked the picture :)
love you!

Miss Lee said...

I see nothing on the second picture... (i am without my glasses!!), but i see a lot obn the first one... so, when are you going to the post office to send something more than a uni application??

love you

ps: who wrote the previous comments??

subcomandante christian said...

the only one thing la can see in the second picture is that you are always sleeping....or maybe, if l should consider the first one, Stoned!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

i'm not sleeping, i'm laughing or something.. i think.. oh and I (Laura) wrote the first 2 comments ;)
anyway, it's summer here just now (my mum's birthday, brilliant!) and i'm going to the park now, yay!

and oh, I've had my mobile stolen a week ago.. fucking german people!!
love you :)