Thursday 27 December 2007

i am SOOOOO sorry

tere party people!

i am really sorry for my lack of news... My trip back to Portugal went well, my Xmas was nice and gettig back to the people it has been amaizing! I went to a DnB party FINALLY, and in Portugal it has been sunshine... since I came! So, as you can imagine I am really happy! the thing is that I dont have internet at home, and these days it has been crazy, to see all the people and go everywhere!
the good news is: I am going to Poland (for a seminar about EVS for Youth with fewer opportunities) for a week, in January. and the GREATEST news is: I am going to visit Kêlig in February!! I bought my trip today, and I am really, extremely, fucking happy!!

I love you all, and I promisse I will try to visit you all!!!

musi musi

ps. I am writting a bigger post with details about my farewell party in Juksuur and my coming back! Coming soon...

2 comments:

Miss Lee said...

ahhh!!!! and we finally have a dot coming from AFRICA!!! urray!!

edokoita said...

Cool! So, two trips for you till February :) Lucky Lee:D I am jealous :D