Monday 10 December 2007

interesting movie!

dear lesya, lena and of course everyone,
l watched just right now an intersting american movie, but made in ukraine, I appreciated it, there were some tipical american scene and in some other looked like kusturica's scenes. but the point was that I thought to you during all the movie and l would like to know what you think....I lost the firsts 20 minutes :(

ah...the title: "everything is illuminated"

l will not post anymore hihihi....2 posts in 2 days is a kind of monopoly of the blog

nadubronaic;)

4 comments:

Вчена Мавпа said...

I've heard of this movie from many people and most told that it's really nice, there's also a book. But what I wanted to say, that you should come to Ukraine and see by yourself how it looks like. All the others as well:).

Miss Lee said...

I will I will...

subcomandante christian said...

in fact yesterday while I was watching the movie said to my mother that I regret of my evs to haven t visited ukraine with all of you, l hope could be a possible auberge estonienne meeting for the future.
baci!

Вчена Мавпа said...

Of course it's possible and we should do it, there's always a possibility to travel cheep, so we can do it one day:)
Musi-musi