Wednesday 26 December 2007

Joyeux Noël !

Tere tere everyone !
I just wanted to say thank to Christian who remember my birthday :-)
I hope you all have a very nice christmas in your family.
Christian be carfull with you 2 guests !! I send them a lot of kiss from France (i don't want they forget that !!).
Anyway i enjoy christmas time even if it's not finish (i will go to Brest this afternoon to see my grandmother) and my practice in the south of France was very interesting for me.
I send you a lot of kiss from France
Bisous bisous
Musi musi
baci baci
beijo beijo
поцелуи поцелуи
Küsschen Küsschen and blablabla blablabla !!

4 comments:

Bottled (em português, Botelho) said...

Dear friends,

Just to wish you all a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year.

Damn it...

Just to wish you all a New Christmas and a Happy Merry Year.

What the fuck?

Just to wish you all a Year Christmas and a Happy New Merry.

Shit!

Just to wish you all... I guess you've already got the point (I hope so).

Back to my wine bottle.

Hic Hic Hurra

subcomandante christian said...

yep yep....we've got the point.....you are drunk!

Bottled (em português, Botelho) said...

At last...

It's official...

I'm internationally recognized as a drunk guy...

All my dreams came true! I knew that this day would come, sooner or later...

Cheers, here I go (I was going to write Hollywood, but I don't know if there's an open pub there, so...).

Yet, I really meant what I've written: May you all have a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year, ups, a New Christmas and a Merry Happy Year... oh, God...

Hic Hic Hurra

subcomandante christian said...

my congratulation drinkmate....cheer!!! have a nice halloween too, my easter was nice by the way!