Monday 24 December 2007

Anniversaire

Dear all,
I've posted this small info on my blog some time ago, but a friend of mine noticed that, probably, people to whome it's addressed won't see it. So now I'm posting it here. Guess it will be a nice way to say sorry for being absent for such a long time.
So - Happy Birthday to all I haven't congratulate (Ke, Barbara)
Gross merci (eee... I'm not sure about spelling there..) to Aude for Cooking book, it's beautiful, I love it
Merry Christmas to everyone:)
Remember - one x-mas ago we were together.. and we still are!!! that's amazing
Some things in my today’s life made me think it trough again – our time in Estonia… I want to tell you, my dears, that, wherever you are, I love you and I do remember our highlights and all the happy moment we had. Doesn’t matter how much time has passed, Estonia is still here, with me and it will always be… I wish you all to have nice x-mas time and a lot of happiness
Love you, need you, miss you
Will never forget you,
Your crazy fucking Ukrainian beetroot lover,
Lesya

1 comment:

Miss Lee said...

miss you crazy ukrainian!!!