Monday 24 December 2007

angry with gigi and lee

grat message lesya:)
but I feell really bad now.....putane this blog is a good instrument to congratulate with people who have birthday.....there are who is really untidy and couldn t never remember the date (like me). but luckili there are people who are tidy, smart and repsectfull (lee and gigi).
putane guys how you could forget the birthday of Aude on 16th? l really trust you!!!

aude please accept our apologize....we really love you (at least l do)! l m really sorry for the bad accident, but l think there is a reason

I hope you had nice birthday and l wish merry xmas to you, flavian, and your family.

merry xmas to everybody as well, naturally

there is somebody who will pass this xmas with me and l think you know here really good , even if she doesn t give news....try to guess?

baci

2 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

of course to blame gigi and lee was a way to avoid my personal resposability, and of course l was joking.

but STILL!!!!!!!

:)

lLoveyou.....l think you too, but less now

Miss Lee said...

i forgot because it was the day of my coming back... going home, mum's birthday, big huge hangover, a lot of emotion...
I guess Aude understand...
so, Gigi...