Saturday 8 December 2007

Keeping in touch:the rules

ciao guys, as I wrote, I don t have special news about myself but I found five rules to keep in touch from an article translated in italian from the observer and I will share with you them re-translating...l hope it will be clear;)

1-there are a lot of communication instument today, to don t give news it s a clear message
2-you have to recall who tried to find you, but you are not oblige to answer at a sms
3-you don t need 10 minute to write a mail, but less
4-using a phone filter to avoid conversation, sometimes could be necessary
5-but to feign to haven t received a mail is to much bad!

think about it and do what you feel!.....l will not send a sms for sure ahahahahahaha

baci e abbracci!!!

6 comments:

edokoita said...

I have used this with email before :) Is it that bad? So, if I tell that I havent received a mail people know that I m liying? :D

To be serious, I would add to these cool rools that "even if it takes 20 minutes to write an email (some people are slow :) who doesnt have 20 minutes for people that loves? It like two ad breaks while you watch a film on tv or half time when you watch a football match :)
I hope it is clear that I love you all :)
bisous!

Miss Lee said...

I agree specially with Rule number one... I hope most of french and russian people will agree as well! At least I read this lack of communication as a very serious message!

nevertheless I dont understand rule number 5...

*

subcomandante christian said...

actually it s ironic but not a stupid act.
well rule number 5, specifically if somebody write you a mail to keep in touch or for something else, and you in the future say to that guy "l m sorry l didn t receive your mail", you know that lt s not the truth so you are evil.
this was the sense of the rule, in italian translation is sarcastic, I was unable to translate word to word, maybe was not possible.

P.s l have an exam on wednesday! good luck to myself!
Ps2 yesterday l did a great goal in the football match!!!!!!!!so cool!

Вчена Мавпа said...

I just wanted to say that keeping in touch is really important and Chri good luck on youe exam.

edokoita said...

Good luck on your exam Chri but as for the goal... I m sure the defender let you to score... was it already 8-0 and you scored for 8-1?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Anonymous said...

I love you !
and i'm agree with all of you.
I don't have internet that much and i have a lot of work at school.
I'm sorry but i always think about you.
Take care of you and MUSI MUSI
Kali kali
Bisous bisous

Audé !