Tuesday 1 January 2008

2008


Happy New Year! 2008 is here, whether we want it or not. Although 7 is my lucky number I would never have expected 2007 to be so amazing for me. It gave me a place that I consider home, friends that I consider family, a new way to look on life. I am sad that 2007 is leaving, but I am happy that its signs are still on me and they will always be. My wish for 2008 is for it to be as amazing as 2007 was. For everybody!
Καλή Χρονιά!
Happy New Year!
З Новим Роком!
С Новым Годом!
Feliz Ano Novo!
Felice Anno Nuovo!
Bonne Année!
Prosit Neujahr!
Ηead Uut Aastat!

3 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

nice post....l feel like you but without anything into the ass.

happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Musi musi musi musi!!!!!
Kali kali kali!!!!
I love your post.
Lena

Miss Lee said...

true, very true: 2007 was the best year ever!!