Monday 7 January 2008

All the best...

OH, loving party people....

I wish you all the best for this new year, a lot a lovely things in your life and in your heart....

I hope everything is ok for everybody in your countrys, and i hope too the New Year's Eve party was a huge one for everybody like in Tallinn.

For me, i'm still in Sw, Leysin, in my moutains and on my skis!!! And, i'm very fine in this landscape...

Even if my own news are not so often, i'm thinking about everyone, and about the wonderful last year spending together in OUR Eesti country....

Forever,
Missing each of you,

Musi ja Kalli,

Ké.

4 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

wish an happy new year with the though which look to OUR last year togheter is really nice, so well done gigi and ke.
in one hand I think that it s quite difficult have an year better than the last, but in the other you are the power which permit me to look this year with happiness, love and the thought that someone even not geograpichally close, is next to me!!!!!

buon anno a tutte e tutti!!!!!!!

baci dall'italia

Miss Lee said...

I guess we can always look forward to have a better 2008 than 2007. It's always good to have hope in something, even if we know that it's not possible. musi

Feliz Ano Novo

subcomandante christian said...

for sure lee!

edokoita said...

Everything is possible, pfff, I will try a lot to make 2008 better than 2007 :D Do the same!!!