Friday 25 January 2008

tere from Portugal

Hello people

I have been away from internet... i am busy enough to almost forget my blogger obligations!!
I hope everyone is ok. I am fine. Chri, I hope you will post something about Italian politics. I am very curious to "hear" your opinion about this...
So, after I came back to Portugal I had a lot of parties, Xmas, new year's eve (just like I predicted)... after that, exactally one year after flying to Estonia, I flew to Poland, after another drum 'n bass party.

In Poland, I attended a seminar about "EVS for Youth with Fewer Opportunities". In this seminar I met a french girl that made EVS in Gg's project and lived in Lesya's room. She was one of the first inhabitants of the Lasnamae flat, and I was very happy to meet her. I also met another extremely nice french girl, so now I have 2 more reasons to go there... but in fact, my trips around Portugal are not done, yet...

The day after I came back from Poland I went to Aveiro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aveiro) to help leading a youth exchange. I was there for a week, and I am still a bit hangover of it... there were a group of estonians (2 of them russian-speakers) that were complainning all the time, not really appreciating my effort trying to salut them in Estonian, etc. They were just TOO estonians to deal with! It made me a bit sad...

the good news is, during this Youth exchange I got a call for a job interview, and probably I will start a profissional practice (something that the portuguese government does to help youth finding jobs!). So, maybe in a few months I will be working in radio, for the first time of my life!! I made a voice test and the man was impressed with it and with the fact that it was my first time on a mic!

So, now I am trying to relax a bit during this weekend... cause on Monday i will go to Leiria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leiria) to another Youth Exchange about "funny science" with 60 kids!!!!!! =S I will be there untill my trip to Switzerland. Meanwhile, my (sending) organisation is hosting some short term EVS volunteers, and I shall help on that too. So, from monday on I will be even more busy than the last month!

From 14 Feb to 18 I will be with Kêlig and Alice, in Switzerland. So, as you can imagine I am very happy about this, and these last weeks will pass flying! Then I will come back to the kids with the youth exchange and the volunteers and to a new job, I hope!

so, these are my news... I hope you forgive me for my absence... I am still looking forward to meet the charming prince and the best drum n bass dj in the world!! I hope everyone is having fun, in good health, with some projects... even those without a government...

musi, love you

Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey lee ! nice to hear from you ! I'll have to write you some to fill you in on the rest of our adventures with Amélie. I'll do that pretty soon. Jonathan