Friday 11 January 2008

rock and roll concert and lots of love





hello everybody ,happy new year and lots of love to all of you and i hope that everythings is fine.So i was performing to juuksur last saturday whit margo (maris brother) and thaouno(tourist)was great moment lot of pepole was there and the most of them was beautifull girls dancing and screaming my name or je t aime it was even too much for me too much love coming in my heart i was driving the clouds in the blue sky anyway i have to back to france on tuesday but i will back to tallinn as youth worker in the same organization i will be helping yanno from juuksur to organized concert and of course as rockstar because lot of girls wish to see me playing more and more.

http://orants.planet.ee/thomas_margo_tauno/

3 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

Great thomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
l m really to hear nice news fom you!!! so your evs is over....tell me how many girls did you "find"?
as l understood not enough because you will go back to estonia soon!
you really seem a rockstar!
well done

mon amour mon amour

Miss Lee said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE this last picture!!! I will print it and put in my room - Rock Thomas Star

Anonymous said...

trop fort, Ah, l'amouuuur ! la romance ! je t'écris dès que je peux Tom...