Thursday 3 January 2008

I'm still alive!!!





Hi Hi,

Try to guess who is it? It's Alice... It's my first time on the blog maybe!!! Actually I didn't know how to post a mail, or I was to lazy to learn. Now I know, so I will do it more often, Christian taught me. Yes I'm in Monte San Biagio in Italy. I spent wonderfull christmas holidays there with him. We visited Rome (the last pisture), Naples (the first picture), with my boyfriend we went to Pompei, and we had nice time in Monte San Biagio (the second picture). It was amasing to spend Christmas in an Italian family, and to celebrate the new year events with Chrichri and his friends. We were drunk of course, because to much Lemoncello. Now, it's almost done, I'm going back to Lyon in 2 days, and I'm sad. Tomorow we will have our last evening together around a pizza, I didn't try Italian pizza since I'm here... Umbelievable!!! But I had quite a lot of pastas...

Auguri everybody, Italian way to say happy new year and best wishes.

I'm thinking of you, I miss you...

Bisous, bisous

3 comments:

Miss Lee said...

unbelieveble!!!!!!!!
i m amazed! Now, we are oly missing Ben and Julka!
thanks for showing up Alice!
Love you

edokoita said...

Happy to see you here too Alice, hope to see you again :) Happy New Year, wish all the best (check my post below:)

subcomandante christian said...

she was obliged to write a post:)

she confermed the stereotype....italian society is maschilist (?), deeply religious...but also nice thingh, we are really friendly people, really party people always doing party outside, who don t know how to speak normally....always screaming and a wonderful land....with sea mountain, eternal city, and the magician of naples!!!!

don t you believe that? come here! and we will talk about it!