Sunday 6 April 2008

Yes, I am alive! ^^

Hi guys!

I know, many of you have been wondering whether I have disappeared or died, but I can calm you down: I haven't! :)
It was just that I moved with my mum in december and shortly after that (in january) i moved out of her place and in with three of my friends. Because of that I haven't had internet at home for a couple of months and it was difficult even to try and answer most of my e-mails. I'm sorry and I know it's not a good excuse and it's rather horrible to keep you without news or signs of life, but now I'm finally trying..
So, to sum up what I've been up to: I am studying (well, I've just had holidays for 2 months, uni starts again in a week) and I love it. Scandinavian Philology and Social Sciences seems to be a good choice for me, even though I've been incredibly lazy. But so far I'm doing quite ok, I think.
I've got a nice job at another university, working 10 hours a week by now, for 10€ an hour, I just search for lots of people via google or online-telephone-registers and call them to ask whether they're the ones I've got on my list with people that did their doctorate at this university 25 or 50 years ago. It's easy work, my colleagues and bosses are really nice and I am financially independent from my parents, which feels great.
Some of you might have known I had a new boyfriend who was in the army. Nice, brilliant, pretty guy really, but I broke up with him and am now back with the guy I was with before I came to Estonia. Lee met him (we made photos in the black-and-white-photo-booth, remember?!? ^^ probably not, but it's fine :p) and all of my friends have been telling me he's the guy for me for ages ;p.
What more? I love my life here just now, I love my flat and my flatmates, my studies, my job and just about everything. I'm looking forward to Gigi's visit and even more to the first weekend in september! :) I really hope to see all of you guys there, I get very nostalgic sometimes and I miss you!

So, I guess that's it for now, lots of useless information, I know, sorry!
Oh, and yeah: happy birthday to everybody whose birthday I missed. I'm totally rubbish with remembering birthday dates, please forgive me for that, too..

Musi, kalli, musi, musi, kalli! ^^

Laura

4 comments:

Miss Lee said...

of course i remember Julius, Marius, Darius, Ussss something!! I remember his funny face and the kind way of treating you!! I will for the picture to post it here! I think it's quite nice!
love to hear from you girl!!
musi

Вчена Мавпа said...

Ciao Laura!
Great to hear from you:)))).
All the best from rainy Tallinn.
musi

edokoita said...

Well, I m the one to meet you first from people here :D Hope to meet you online before that :P
Tsub ;)

Gigi

Barbara said...

so you're back wiht Julius! How great!
How is it going in you new place then? Are you still getting along with your flatmates?
I tried to find you in that moie but I couldn't see you, bummer!
By the way....what happened with those pictures from the fotobooth? I can't remember who took them. Mhhm...
musi barbara