Monday 14 April 2008

I m really sad

ciao my dear friends,
today, as I said on the title, I m really sad.
As you can you imagine, the reason is political. I couldn t believe to see berlusconi again premier of Italy after he lost the election in 2006, and now I have to see again his mafious smile, in fact he had good score and the parliament his full of his men, so it s difficult for him to fell down like prodi.
one more thing that make me deeply sad is that parliament will not have a left party, it s the first time since 1948, when the republic was instaured.
actually the political reason is not the only one reason which can tell this sadness, I really feel to have lost contact with my community, l feel to don t have anymore the trust in it.
I spent hours, days, months, years to support a changment, but since l've started doing political activities l have to admit that my point of view is completly different from most of my community. I m not saying that I m in the good position and they are not, l can either tink something like that.
It s really bad emoction the one l have now, because in 3 years I've been many times out of home and when I came back I found a really strong sense of appartenence at my community (also if I think to have a cosmopolitian vision) and l think it s quite normal....think for example at all the time when we were togheter and we were talking about our culture and stuff....our eyes were more brilliant, we were proud.......this is the point I M NOT ANYMORE PROUD TO BE ITALIAN!

left party will be out of parliament for the first time in italian republican history, but my bloody is red, my heart is red and my heart is on the left!!!!W la sinistra, sempre!

1 comment:

Miss Lee said...

i am also sad to see this hapening again in Europe. I must say that the italians revealed themselves to be the north-americans of europe! Although I still think that a change is possible. and Berlusconi fall once, so he may fall twice!
hasta la victoria, sub comandante Chri!!