Wednesday 23 April 2008

winter pictures from Switerzland

hey guys...
I think Lena was challeging us, so that we won't get lazy buts! anyway I don't have spring pictures yet! The weather in Portugal it's just amaizing. 3 weeks ago I went to the beach, swimm in the ocean... everything was lovely and hot! then it started rainning and rainning and being cold and windy!! but it stopped today! So I am happy. in the meanwhile I got sick because of the changes in the weather (and in clothes!).
anyway, just to give you a bit of snow I here post some pictures of the days I spent in Suisse with Kêlig and Alice! I really enjoyed that weekend and I am looking forward to reppeat it!
So, I don't have that many pictures of Leysin or Aigle, nor even from Geneve. My trip was not cultural or turistical... let's say it was "friendal"!!

so on my first days Kê took me to a lovely place with a lake and a nice town

besides this fork the lake also has swans and nice chairs on the rocks!


so that's me, by the lake


and that's us, by the lake... so original...

just a detail from that lovelly town. All of what I've seen in suisse it looked so pitoresc, so nicely romantic! And, due to my broken camera I and quite proud of this picture!! ^^


this is Geneve skyline, but you could guess that, no? Thanks so some traffic we got there too late to see the city with light, but still, we had really nice time!

and we found this square. I propose a meeting there!!
Now, let's talk about Leysin, where Kê lives. the village is lovely, nice and clean. it looks more or less like this

oh yes, that's Alice in the middle!
but I must say that my favourite part od this village is Kê's house, specially the fucking balcony!
so, coming from the main road

this on the path form Kelig's and Laura's flat...
the flat is really nice, and you can feel and see Kê and Laura everywhere! I felt really confortable and at home!

specially when we had such nice meals as cheese fondue and raclette!!! here is Laura with the fondue... no pictures from the raclette, cause we ate it all very fast!! eh eh

now, let's talk about the balcony... as I got there in the evening I did not see it. in the morning, going to the kitchen I was amazed to see what was going on on the other side of the living room...

it's like this!!

and of course, monsieur Kêlig loves to have breakfast outside!

actually it was one of the best things in this trips: the sunny breakfasts!! I got so much sun that my nose began to peel... can you believe this?


this is the side view, with a filter made with my sun glasses


the fucking awsome amaizing view from the balcony.....
that's all for today folks! Now I challenge you all to post some pictures more beautifull than these ones!!

2 comments:

Вчена Мавпа said...

Great pictures!
I'm so happy for Kelig that he can see that beauty everyday and also so gelous for the balcony:).
Musi.

subcomandante christian said...

really nice...lovely!!!!!

for picures...wait a bit, me and one of my friend will put pictures togheter about italian spring;)

stay cool!!!!!l love you!!!!