Friday 4 April 2008

З днем народження, ЛЭHA!!

Parabéns a você, Happy birthday to you,
nesta data querida, in this joyfull day,
muitas felicidades, a lot of happiness,
muitos anos de vida!! and a long life!
Hoje é dia de festa, Today is a party day,
cantam as nossas almas. our souls are singing,
Para a menina Lena, for Lena girl,
uma salva de palmas! a big round of appaluse.

I hope you like the portuguese version of the birthday song...
I miss you a lot... I remember that one year ago we were planning our trip to Russia... this year I am going to the beach... Today was my first playa, 4 of April!!! last year it was with Kelig in May or June... good old times!! anyway the temeratures in Portugal are around 30º the last days, but rain will be back on Monday... so I better get back to the beach!
stay cool guys, specially the birthday girl!! I would hug you guys so much that your bones would crack!!!

2 comments:

edokoita said...

I am very jealous as you already know so I ll put greek bday song for your birthday Lena!

Να ζήσεις Λένα και χρόνια πολλά- I wish you longliving Lena
Μεγάλη να γίνεις με άσπρα μαλλιά- To live many years till your hair turn white.
Παντού να σκορπίζεις της γνώσης το φως - I wish you to spread everywhere you go the light of wisdom
και όλη να λένε να μία σοφός and everybody that meet you to say "here is a wise woman" :D

Truth is that trying to translate it lyrics seem silly and even strange :D

Anyways, the thing is that I wish you a crazy, big, fat, long, happy birthday Lena!!!!

целую,
Йоргос

subcomandante christian said...

l m late for the "happy birthday" but l ve just came from my traintrip!
happy birthday!!!!