Wednesday 30 April 2008

answering Lesya's e mail

tere tere party people,

i am quite happy with Lesya's e-mail... cause, actually, these days I have been thinking about "us" a lot! so, i am glad to know that you are alive and in good health! I dont think that anyone is in position of judging anyone or being sad because of the lack of news... we are just fucking lazy, ALL of us!!

So, as i have been away from the news lately I will tell you about my life... my health is not that good! thanks to the global warming the weather is absolutly crazy in Portugal! One day i am on the beach, the next day I am wearing a winter jacket and boots... and my body doesn't really like it, so I am sick for more than a month now... nothing serious, but it starts to get on my nerves!!
My estonian baby is still here, but now it's called Super Bock and not Saku, anymore! My hair is not red anymore, but more brownish-redish something... and it has a cut and a form again!! Urray!!

now, the real life: I am starting a new job on Friday! Well, actually it's my old job! I am getting back to the newspaper I was working before going to Estonia... So, on one hand i am happy cause finally I will have a real job, with a "good" salary, I will have a timetable (I start to need some routine in my life), I will get my "professional card" after 9 months of work and I can start saving up some money to visit you guys all over!! on the other hand I am a bit sad about this job cause: it's brings me nothing new, i am going back to an old job, same people, same problems, for at least 9/10 months and i will be stuck in my smaaaaaaaall town for this time!! but life goes on, and as the things are im Portugal... I am happy I got a job!

it makes me sad that you and Lena are thinking about not coming to Portugal in September, but of course i understand that the prices are amaizingly high! that's the price of living in a garden by the sea, in the ass of Europe!! is the same for me, to get out of Portugal... I have to cross these 2 fucking huge countries or take a plane and that's expensive. but, Lesya, if the problem is the visa... I mean: is the problem the price of the visa or the way to get it? cause I guess I could get you an invitation (same for Julka..)!

so, but Lesya, if you are thinking about coming to an european country, like Germany, that means you would get a Schengen visa... and that makes life so much easier!! right? =D

anyway, I am preoaring some pictures to post on the blog... so, for now this is it! I urge everyone to post something: a picture, a message, just a hi5!
love you

No comments: