Wednesday 23 April 2008

Kevad Eestimaal

Tere my EVS family!

I believe you still remember how happy we all were last year, when spring finaly began, so I just wanted to post here some pictures for you, so you could see how it looks this year:).

This a kind of reserve territory close to Parnu, you know I'm bad with names, I cant tell how it's called, but it was still amazingly beautiful.


This is a birds' wayching tower.

And a view you can see, while standing in the top.


Here are birds itself, we saw hundreds of wild duck during half an hour. And the most dangeous animal in Estonia (I'm not talking about me:P).
Lee, you should remember the dog:), that's the one from Ukrainian cultural centre.
P.S. If you feel after this that you missed Estonia or me you all are welcome too come.
And I want to see your spring pictures here, as soon as possible, pick up your lazy asses and put something here, PALUN.



2 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

l have many doubts now.....if you are not the most dangerous animal.....who is it?

nice pictures bu the way!!!!!

Вчена Мавпа said...

The most dangeruos animal I know, is one crazy Italian called Christian :P, so be careful if you meet him one day.