Saturday 17 November 2007

Hi from a busstop in Münster!

Yesterday I sat in the bus stop and was reading an article about hospitality club...all sounded quite familiar! It warmed my heart to think back of our Russia trip and when it said "with some luck you'll get from Estonia to Portugal without sleeping in a hotel" of course I had to think of you!
we'd manage that for sure!
And guess what happened then: the Eurolines bus to Tallinn was passing by!

Studies are killing me! I can't find the time to wrap my head around all this stuff and everybody seems to be smarter than me. And I really have to get used to be in uni from 8 in the morning until 6 pm. But to be honest....I already skip most of my 8 o'clock classes, since it's chemistry and we hear all of that 3 times anyway. I have to courses each day with Doro! But well...those are the ones I stopped going to!

Lab is fun though...I managed 2 weeks with a horrible lab partner but he's gone now so I work with a friend of mine. Only half the stuff we do actually works, but we have a good time. And you feel so important running around in those white lab-coats with our name tags, because we look like the most important doctors in the universe.
It’s really though studies, but oh well...I'll stick thru it and in 4 years time I'll be able to sell/make you the finest medication in all of Europe. So next time you have a hangover…you know who to call, hehe.

I’m going to Paris in 3 weeks…I’m quite excited! A friend of mine from Brazil studies there for a few months, so another friend and I are dropping by to meet her. Anyone else want to join?

Love you all, miss you all…

3 comments:

Вчена Мавпа said...

Hi Barb!!!
Good luck with your univesity and you put a really nice reason for studing (you'll be saving people with hangover), for sure we will bw your first customers:).
Have fun in Paris.

P.S. If you need to start study at 8 it's easier not to sleep at all:P.

Biz-biz

Barbara said...

hehe...I thought about that too! But skipping chemistry is just easier and now it ended for us pharmacist (Doro still has to go though hehehehe) so it's alright...

subcomandante christian said...

I don t want be pathetic, so barbara thanks for your post:)

and don t be lazy!!!!!!Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luzy norther people!!!!!!!